DX  » Community » Reviews » LED 4 Colors Changing Stainless Steel Hand Shower (10 LEDs)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:252 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not useful, bad quality but fun!

posted by sta64 on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has novelty value, of course. :-) Other than that, I found out that, when showering in the dark, it costs no extra to have the shower head glow rather than the switching the real light on in the bathroom.
    Cons:
    After about two months, it started to sprinkle water all around its diameter. Upon taking it apart, I found the basic design fl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny

posted by maximaximax on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1) It's a fun to have color visualization of shower temperature. 2) Funny and unusual present 3) No power source, works using water stream 4) Never saw such devices before
    Cons:
    1) It is quite heavy so I'm afraid if it fall down it may damage the bath 2) Quality is quite different from one to another. I ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lights in the Shower`

posted by Hinz57 on 03/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My Roommates love to take showers with the lights off. the light is a soothing glow that projects quite nicely. I really enjoy the look of the shower head as well. The chrome looks nice in the bathroom. The power of the unit is good as well for the amount o...
    Cons:
    The threads fell out of the shower head after a month of use. I used some crazy glue to put it back in place. The shower head h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to.

posted by rmtsepas on 01/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's silent. The showerhead is a bit bulky, so it feels sturdy when you hold it in your hand. The leds produce light when water runs through the showerhead.
    Cons:
    It's plastic, not any sort of metal. Even though it has ten leds, only a maximum of four are on at a time. Better models have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful - something you'll enjoy it

posted by basim2net on 01/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's a wonderful experience to have bath with colors. - The price is acceptable - The lights are glowing as described exactly - The lights are glowing with nice glow
    Cons:
    - The build quality is not good - I ordered two pieces but one piece i received was damaged; water is leaking when i assemble ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Showering is now twice as fun!

posted by bosoko on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - feels heavy and not cheap - IS cheap - shower head itself is much better than generic one I got when I moved in - LED's are really bright - can be used as a conversation topic (especially with the ladies) - emits practically no noise
    Cons:
    - mine is leaking just a little bit at the connection point, could use a sealing rubber ring, but isn't really a problem
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    10 led rgb shower head

posted by wadar on 11/12/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This shower head takes litrilly 30 seconds to fit,it looks great working and is great for kids, my little girl understands the tempretures by colour now, build quality is good, much better than my plasic shower head that was on the shower unit
    Cons:
    Not seen any yet,if there was any thing i didnt like it would only be when the shower is off it takes a minute of dripping whil...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shower head LED

posted by alensalamon on 09/06/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This shower head is realy fun and interesting item very fun for children and us bigger children, also works well.The LED light is actually very strong and in a case of a blackout you have enough light from the shower head only.
    Cons:
    Only con is maybe that the shower head is a bit to large and a bit heavy and mine had a scratch on the side of the head probabl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections