DX  » Community » Reviews » 720P RM/RMVB/MPEG4 Media Player with USB Host/SDHC/Component and Remote Control
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by yurey78 on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Reads almost all kinds of media (if not all of them), very tiny, quality of the body is pretty good, though can't say so about the remote. YES, THERE ARE COLORS ON OLD TVs, picture quality is very good too, though the wires are of pretty low quality. Consid...
    Cons:
    OK, the remote is kind of weak, rattles if one shakes it; pressing tv mode button makes the colors disappear, the cure is to re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little media player

posted by Towerblz on 12/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very compact: I hid it behind the LCD screen mounted on the wall and it stayed there perfectly. It definitely supports portuguese subtitles: I added the subtitles using AVIAddXSub and it worked like a charm. The image is clear and crisp and it loads ...
    Cons:
    The audio volume is very low: I put the TV on maximum volume and I was able to hear well but I wish it could go higher. There a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every cent !

posted by AlexMartini on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has a good video and audio resolution; It´s small and well constructed; Has panel buttons, that permits the access of every menus options, even without the remote (more about it on cons); Runs flawless RMVB (my main usage), AVI, etc. Have read my pendri...
    Cons:
    Has a lower audio output level than my dvd (at least on RMVB videos); The remote have came dead. No big problems to my, becaus...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME! And EASY to set up and use

posted by Insomnix on 07/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ok little buddy, you ALMOST got 5 stars. So, for those of you wondering, I will give you what you need to know. Mainly, this device is NOT HDMI. It does have composite out which can handle 720p. Even with RCA out, the video is crisp and clear. It will ...
    Cons:
    Ok. CONS. This device does NOT play MOV files from QUICKTIME. This system does not play MKV files either, so BR-DVD files ri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works wonderfully!!

posted by duchistan on 11/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to use/ Set up - HD video looks good on HDTV - Composite outputs for regular input tv's - Has a remote - Doesn't require technical know-how
    Cons:
    - Menu's aren't in english (but provided pictures generally makes it easy to navigate) - Buttons feel slightly sloppy and loose
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections