Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very clear picture quality, better than a Logitech I own. People have commented that I have a great webcam
- Truly Plug'n'PLay, you just have to plug this into the USB port, and it's instantly recognised as a webcam.
- Strong, sturdy rubber coated clip, that won't scratch laptop.
- Has an LED control dial that can control the brightness.
- Packed in a box.
- The colours are a little blueish, but you can fix that in your webcam settings.
- Came without any driver CD's, so people that are running Windows 98/2000 or earlier will by stuck!
This webcam is great.
I'd buy one if I were you, it works on virtually any computer (tested on XP)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.