Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5012 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price, good quality DVB-T receiver

posted by eeprommemory on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    works well easy to install driver. circuit board well assembled. software easy to use scanning for channels was easy.
    Cons:
    does NOT have a rtl2832 chip it is a IT9135FN chip no good for SDR. magnet in antenna can barely hold it's self on. does not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price, good quality DVB-T receiver

posted by nemerix on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Device works really well if you manage to set it up properly on your PC. Finding channels is much easier if you know the frequencies. Picture quality is very good. Antenna has strong magnet which is easy to fix in a car. Included software is usable. Even Te...
    Cons:
    Antenna is not very sensitive although it works if you experiment a little with its location (near a window or outside works be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DVB-T stick

posted by palinkoo on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - works great in Linux (kernel 2.6.39) with Kaffeine and Mplayer - works great also in Windows 7 with drivers in included CD - good picture quality & HDTV support - small, lightweight & portable - nice quality, design, blue LED indicator - tele...
    Cons:
    - none, maybe remote control doesn't work as good (the distance is too short), but I don't use it and I don't need it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works really well...

posted by JuiceNL on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice receiver. I couldn't get any reception with the normal antenna though, so I have yet to get another antenna. I'm sure it'll work though. Software is pretty ok, though I prefer XBMC.
    Cons:
    Antenna doesn't really do it's job. There are tons of DIY antenna's on the net though, so I'll try one of those. The device is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by haoluo on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -portable -Cheap and works -easy to use - teletext, EPG, full support of Windows 7/XP (tested) - remote control (with battery) - works in New zealand
    Cons:
    -that antenna isn't powerfull. I recommend connecting it to a terrestrial antenna for better reception -doesnt work on macs
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works in Europe, in Czech Republic under Win7

posted by ROOKiEcb on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This DVB-T USB dongle works as described and it works in Europe in Czech Republic. See my posted video. The best thing is price, with no doubt. Sum up: - price (3x lower than in local store) - driver on CD-ROM included (XP/VISTA/7) - software with SN f...
    Cons:
    - antenna - weak signal inside building. I was able to catch only Multiplex 1 (CT1, CT2, CT4, CT24 + radio channels CRo) - MCX...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DVB-T stick just does the job.

posted by Marlonguppy on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple, easy to use, works with Windows XP SP3, and on my Windows 7 laptop. Nice interface, CD included, and serial is both on the cover and CD as a TXT. Remote works, but not for a long distance. All things are included, if everything works, you'll have it...
    Cons:
    Short cable, and does not work inside. It covers the other horizontal USB ports too, taking up more space. Remote control must ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for watching tv on your computer!

posted by kojika on 08/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it works like a charm under windows 7 and xp and you get to see high definition content directly on your computer while you browse or work! you get a good reception with the included antenna but you'd want to buy another antenna on dealextreme that has a bi...
    Cons:
    it doesnt work on macs, anyhow and the included driver cd is the small size one so it cant be used with slot in cd readers!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably Good...

posted by igormateus on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, I'm writing this review just trying do warn people not to commit the same mistake I made: pay close attention if the DVB-T works in your country!!!!! I've bought this product, and I didn't realize that here in Brazil the Digital Broadcasting System is...
    Cons:
    If you buy a product like this, and not do your homework (do a proper research), you'll probably be very dissatisfied, not beca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great with Ubuntu Linux in Australia

posted by PeterInAU on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well with Ubuntu Linux 8.04 and MythTV after following these instructions to upgrade the driver and firmware http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.8440~threadid.661972 Using a roof aerial it tunes and locks all Australian DVB-T frequencies...
    Cons:
    The included aerial is a waste of space. Needed to cut the aerial off the cable and connect to a proper coax connector to attac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections