View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Works in Europe, in Czech Republic under Win7 – DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle with Remote Reviews

posted by ROOKiEcb on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This DVB-T USB dongle works as described and it works in Europe in Czech Republic. See my posted video. The best thing is price, with no doubt. Sum up: - price (3x lower than in local store) - driver on CD-ROM included (XP/VISTA/7) - software with SN for Blaze HDTV Deluxe Player - nice silky finish, cool design with blue LED - teletext, EPG, full support of Windows 7/XP (tested) - remote control (with battery) - with MCX to coaxial adapter able to catch all of Czech DVB-T channels - Windows Media Center automatically install this tunner
Cons:
- antenna - weak signal inside building. I was able to catch only Multiplex 1 (CT1, CT2, CT4, CT24 + radio channels CRo) - MCX connector - for bigger antenna, you need a cable adapter from MCX (small coaxial) to big classic coaxial - then is signal PERFECT !
Other:
The small portable antenna is useful for outside - camping, vacation etc. For inside use is better idea to gain somewhere the adapter from MCX to big coaxial cable. With this gadget I was able to receive all 20 TV and radio channels: CT1, CT2, CT4, CT24, Nova, Nova Cinema, Prima, COOL, Barandov TV, CRo1, CRo2 etc.
Bottomline:
Great price, easy of use, smart install. Buy it and enjoy digital broadcasting on you computer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections