DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3 x AG13 / LR44)
Sort by:
67 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6342 (63%)
  • 4 Star:3423 (34%)
  • 3 Star:32 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple multifunction tool

posted by msochacki on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Three separate functions: red laser, white LED light and money detector UV LED light. * Can be used for presentations, walking in the dark and checking for fake banknotes. * Small and useful device.
    Cons:
    * Sometimes the buttons may be accidentally pressed when the device is stored in a pocket. * It is a bit cumbersome to switch o...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, light and works well

posted by DevDaew on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It is quite small so it can be easily used as a keychain - It is also not too heavy - The laser is really good (the spread is really small) - No instructions needed, you only have 2 buttons
    Cons:
    - The white flashlight is quite weak, I expected it to be stronger
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent !!!!!

posted by LHBI on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great item, certainly worth the (low) cost. Have a strong laser, that can reach a long distance. The flashlight doesn't go very far, but at close range, have a strong light.
    Cons:
    For middle/long range, the flashlight gives only a weak illumination of the place.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3-in-1 0.5mW Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3

posted by aleksys5817 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All three lights are quite powerful. LED light is quite shiny as for a single 3mm LED, reasonably close to the 5mm LED from sku.20243. UV LED quite useful to check banknotes for fakes. Laser LED powerful and projects a decent round shape (I've seen others t...
    Cons:
    I commented above. If you carry the flashlight keychain in your pocket - as it seems most probable - the LED or UV will switch ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works fine

posted by posner on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The red laser light is very bright you can use it in a presentation without problem. The white light is OK it can bright a dark chamber nicely. I really liked the UV light, I use it in some of my money and it showed that they were real money, as it appear...
    Cons:
    The blue paint was going out very easily as it hits the keys in the keychain. I think the painting could be improved to avoid t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!! recomended!!! Bom!!! Recomendo!!

posted by dashlicious on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent piece of laser, LED and reaches large distances is also very good, the UV lamp also does not lack, very pleased, battery with 1 month of use is not over yet. I liked very much recommend buying!!!! in portuguese for brazilians like me: Excelente pe...
    Cons:
    although the product is excellent, I found the weak UV lamp and appliance peeling paint outside in time, otherwise all ok.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and good

posted by vianaedson on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My son have some fun with it. It has 3 lights that switch easily witht eh buttons or may be combined (only the white and the red ones at the same time). The red one gets a good range, the blue one is kind of useless for him, but he likes it anyway, and the ...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe it is too simple and seems to be a little fragile, but not a great problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for a good gadget

posted by tazeux on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fairly good construction, the blue coat has a rubbery finish. Has a loop for keys, comes with charged button cell batteries (you need to remove small paper between them!) The laser is very nice and bright, has very long range. The LED is also good e.g. at n...
    Cons:
    One con is that the buttons could be pressed accidentally in your pocket, thus using the batteries. The build quality could be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget for a neat price

posted by gLes666 on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works out of the box (batteries included, needed to remove small paper that prevents contact). The batteries might cost more than the whole device itself. Provides great workout for cats (but not for you).
    Cons:
    The white LED seems a little bluish at first.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good !

posted by jairgoulart on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I like this touch except for the fact that the laser requires a constant thumb pressing it down to keep the laser light on. I discovered a way to keep it on. Works great, useful with 3 functions in it, small enough to be able to carry it with you at all tim...
    Cons:
    It's a bit bigger than most of the other flashlights (not a big deal) Also, the buttons can be pushed accidentally when in your...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections