Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very good price
- Batteries included
- White light is quite bright for product size; it could actually be used as an emergency flashlight or a reading light.
- Red laser is quite bright too.
- UV light (for money detection feature) is also nice, it works quite well :)
- Laser is not very focused; when pointed against a not-so-far surface, for example, you can see a red "cloud" around the central dot. This is perceptible even in a lighted room, though obviously not as much.
- It has no +/- indication where you put the batteries. Not too much of a problem though: if you put it wrong, just try again.
- It's hard to screw the back of the pointer (after you unscrew it to put the batteries) without tilting it. If you screw it tilted it still works, it will just stay tilted.
Laser is 5 mW, not 0.5 mW.
It has a few cons, but overall a great product. Of course it's not the perfect laser pointer (especially because of the focus issue) - but then again, you shouldn't expect a perfect laser pointer in a 3-in-1 product for this price, right?
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.