Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best 9$ I ever spent

posted by thebeancounter on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Superb price. Easy to set up and use. User interface IS in ENGLISH.
    Cons:
    Viruses included with the software disc. Virus is actually PART of the recovery software installer package, so you MUST install...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well worth the money

posted by Gabbar on 01/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- works great, sets your system back to the way it was before reboot. if you have someone who keeps destroying their PC, this is perfect, no matter what they do, when they reboot, its back to the same state as set in the default image. -- if you are supp...
    Cons:
    -- initially you may have to struggle with the PCI port on the motherboard to get it to recognized by windows.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it should do... Almost

posted by scraane on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it is small and cheap. It does as advertised. I have used it on a old desktop to make it into a thin client.. Sort of.
    Cons:
    When I installed everything on the desktop, put the card in and installed the drivers, I could not login as a regular user. It ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Para que serve a Placa PCI???

posted by Antenor on 10/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 5 V12.5 to test. The pci cards had come as announced. After read and follow the instructions the installation occurred without problem. I did some tests and the PC was recouvered readily
    Cons:
    The packing came sufficiently damaged and some cds that come are copies. After install the system I removed the PCI card to tes...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product for a Cheap Price...

posted by Bisdakexpress on 08/04/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ive had this item for months i decided to buy since i am a pc builder, and repairist. Its a must for pc enthusiast... It helps you fix some crashes of your machines. And the good thing is this one is external not a program installed on your system files so ...
    Cons:
    My only concern is how the pci card is pack with its product packaging. It doesnt protects the item at all when ship. Mine was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact little money maker.

posted by Skrenos on 08/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Description shows version 11, but I received version 12.5 cards. Vista support even though I personally wouldn't use Vista. Cheap price makes these great for reselling as the other hardware solutions on the market are 10x as much. Works as advertised and ...
    Cons:
    Description shows version 11 with the DIP chip in the socket. Version I received was 12.5 and there is no chip in the socket. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eric

posted by wonderauction on 07/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good and easy to use, config under windows XP(no Vista supports), Good build quality
    Cons:
    if you use it under "recovery mode" for a whole day(long period of time) and have large amount of memory usage such a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great produkt

posted by VoltagesPSP on 02/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works very nice i took a pc with a new windows installation on it. After installing the card and software whe tried to go on the internet. The network driver wasn't installed so whe downloaded it en went on the internet to get lost of spyware and viruses. ...
    Cons:
    Comes with no manual but very easy to figure out
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Solution

posted by labrador2008 on 01/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits right in PCI slot with minimum effort or special knowledge Has 3 modes of function: always restore, keep data till you restore, and open. Some MUCH more expensive software solutions only offer Restore and Open. Easy Install, easy uninstall Wor...
    Cons:
    No Vista support yet Did not work with already installed recovery software on disk
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Perfect Tool for Crash Recovery

posted by cesarweb on 07/11/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Construction for this card is very good for its price, Comes with quite detailed instructions, simple and compact
    Cons:
    Not a problem though, Not the easiest thing to uninstall, follow the instructions CAREFULLY
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections