DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
Sort by:
133 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5371 (53%)
  • 4 Star:4256 (42%)
  • 3 Star:23 (2%)
  • 2 Star:23 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by bardsidhe on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it says fits in pocket does not glow like a real cigarette so no getting hassled to use only in smoking areas. can change flavours.
    Cons:
    charging without an extension cable is annoying as it sits awkward against the Wall Charger or laptop. battery seems to produc...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good choice

posted by friman62 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact Cigarette (almost as normal in size). The blue LED instead of red. Made good filament. A simple change of the capsules. The set is not a bad flavor cocoa. Reusable. There is a full-charge indicator.
    Cons:
    Large box. Inconvenient charging. The manual is not that that is complete. Charging dolgovato, sit down quickly. After a few da...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best e-cig of DX!

posted by TalYeho on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    best e-cig i ever had, get's alot of vapor and wort the price! im sure about it, BEST OF DX! come's with like a cigarette pack really comfortable and feel good on my pocket. With Hidden USB port (awesome!) and with refills holder!!! made from hard plastic (...
    Cons:
    there is no cons on this product! is so good with refills holder and hidden USB port
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a beginner

posted by abzyv on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good to get you into electronic cigarets. The cartridges last about 80 - 100 puffs. The case is useful. The refills provided are not too bad but i would buy some more when ordering this product. This is still lasting afte about 6 months of use. st...
    Cons:
    Battery does not last too long. takes a while to charge. The device does not last the whole day. pull can sometime not be too ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No bad

posted by Racvic on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like a real cigarette, easy to use, long battery life (I don't smoke too much, so I didn't need to charge for 3 days), smell ok
    Cons:
    I don't see any cons for this price. It does exactly it says it does. The flavor is not so good, but we can buy a different one...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pleased with the purchase

posted by stas1345 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very good thing. I personally helped to reduce the consumption of cigarettes tobachnyh tripled. Very handy box that acts as a repository and a charger. Quite nicely done. The case does not emit strong odors. All made ??it very convenient. You can open and...
    Cons:
    Of the minuses can be said that the type of housing is not very strong. Although I use and it works very well for. There is one...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quit smoking in a easy and affordable method

posted by Tapabrata on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price of the Electronic cigarette is cheap and very much affordable. The quality seems good. This is an excellent tool to help somebody who wants to stop smoking in ones own pace.
    Cons:
    The smoke is not very thick compared to real cigarettes which contains tobacco, tar, nicotine and more harmful substances.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    outstanding product

posted by betovaldes on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a product quite innovative, high quality, best price I've found so far by the number of refills you have compared with similar products on the market, the option of charging via USB is excellent and the battery life, the size is quite practical, as the comm...
    Cons:
    the only problem I found is that the usb protector can interfere in some computers when connecting to its load, and if left han...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pack of e-cigs

posted by 2012lucky777 on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very stylish and useful chrager. Great for in the go. You never forget your charger at home. The electronic cigarette looks just like real ones.
    Cons:
    The cigarette will produce good vapor but is not consistent. Refills do not last very long at all. Takes a long time for refill...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good e-cig for good price

posted by PauliusKaliatka on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It was my first electronic cigarette. I wasn't so disappointed using it. Now I know how e-cigs work. I like this e-cig more than others, because this e-cig is the lightest and compact (a little bit longer than real cigarette). Other thing I really like is t...
    Cons:
    Maybe battery lifetime is too short. it discharges after an hour of intensive smoking. But in other hand battery depends whole ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 14
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections