DX  » Community » Reviews » Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit (2*18650/4*CR123A/4*16340)
Sort by:
45 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6429 (64%)
  • 4 Star:2913 (29%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value

posted by maxbahrain on 09/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    lots of bright light, rechargeable
    Cons:
    Narrow lens=narrow beam light temp is not suitable for 30'ft+ dives light would be kind of pinkish light tone have to be WARMER
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I've used in Javea , Spain and the light is amazing

posted by Krinda3 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is awesome, and the light super-super-super. Price is unbelieveble and it is very robust. Batteries lasted enough for two consecutive dives. 1 hour in total.
    Cons:
    when diving it is not very easy to change the light power. You never know whether you've got the maximun power or not. You've g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by juanjoba on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice product. I have dived with it about 50 times to 40 meters and have not had any problems. The light is better than others flashlights more expensives. The batteries last for over an hour at full power.
    Cons:
    nothing to say. Its a good, nice and cheap product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Diving Light for the money

posted by maxbahrain on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I had this light for about 2 years it runs really good you just need to switch to a larger battery capacity cause the included ones are crap. Remember after every dive always, always rinse with a fresh water while rotating the switch if you failed to do so...
    Cons:
    OK, its kind of complicated point but to be fare i have to write it . The color of the beam which is White kind of not so much ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great diving flashlight

posted by ivha09 on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am a diving instuctor - and if you have ever bought a divinglight you will know the price. This one is really cheap for quality you get. And the light is really powerfull - it can easily compeet with the expensive brands
    Cons:
    It goes off instantly - no fading - really from full to nothing Best to glue the lense to prevent flooding The charger has fl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first diving flashlight

posted by sergkrk on 03/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well it is cheap. Unbeatable price for this money. If you dive and ever had a look on "diving" lights you know how cheap is it. It is bright, hell yeah it is a shining arsh kicker. It is built extremely well. I once used it to fight. After a year ...
    Cons:
    Can't be that perfect? Yeah First the mode switcher is unstable. Works pretty well, tight and nice, BUT 30% chance of switching...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small price, great quality

posted by DiveDaddy on 02/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For this quality type of lamp a relatively small price. It works easy and the batteries last long. Has good light. The reach of the the light is pretty far when compared to more expensive lamps.
    Cons:
    It goes easy in to another level, so when transporting be sure that it's in its box so it can't turn on while travelling. When...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better light is hard to find.

posted by Davtho on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is hence down the best light i recommend to anyone who needs a torch. The light can easily compared to somewhere a 15-20w HID. During my dives i almost always have it on low setting (since its like full beam in a snowstorm in scandinavian water sometim...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but i would like a longer burn time.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just one word: AWSOME

posted by Leonardob0880 on 01/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This flashlight have incredible features. 100% metal (except glass and switch). But despite being metal, aluminum is surprisingly light. It has 4 modes, which is very useful in different diving situations. Batteries and charger included, in addition to repl...
    Cons:
    The only downside that could be noted, is the strobe mode, which is a little difficult to activate. In full power mode, it is a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enormous value for money

posted by Boko1 on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tested to +50meters. Very narrow beam, still with a soft wider spred for using looking at close area. Light output comparable to small HID or 50-100W halogens.
    Cons:
    Take out batteries for long term storage, there are a slow discharge through electronics. Rotating switch has no locking, could...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections