DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/Black)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value!!!!

posted by greyghost2255 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent value for what you get. Regular Apple microphone is over $35.00, and you just plug and play with this. I have a 3rd Gen Ipod touch and some of the apps. required a microphone. This is so worth the money, I will definately repurchase this item...
    Cons:
    Seems like rather fragile construction and I feel I have to be careful with inserting it and removing it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No problem!

posted by rrextreme on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does his job. It works well; I have tried the mic with some different recording applications and it has fine worked with any apps. Easy to use, quick installation and setup. Practical. Speaker function too! I am satisfied with recording audio quality (it...
    Cons:
    The build quality is not extraordinary and it's not so little.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works good like

posted by samyoung on 07/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    records great, and speaker is a tad little louder than my itouches speaker. i used it for a lot of apps and the recording apps, and i like it
    Cons:
    its pretty bulky, and yet small...cause i have lost it and havent been able to use it for a week, i may order another one or a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good audio quality - but broke

posted by chemgod on 05/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The microphone worked very well with an iPod Touch (recorder, Skype). The sound quality was excellent.
    Cons:
    A slight feedback problem when using Skype, but when external speaker was shut off, it worked perfectly. Unfortunately, when...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ipod touch 2g

posted by dolevnuriel on 01/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good microphone, the microphone is very sensitive to voices, very good microphone recording lectures, simple installation just put the microphone hole of headphones, microphone and speaker work very well with my iPod Touch 2g,(Also useful for recording...
    Cons:
    Speaker a little harder than the iPod Touch Generation 2, except that nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty good

posted by Micahnos on 09/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    tried using it with the recording function with the iPhone, recording is clear when playback. perfect for use in my lecture. was amazed that it has a speaker function too! played songs from the iPod function and its really cool as there is wee bit of bass w...
    Cons:
    was amazed by the sheer size of it when i recieved it. its actually quite bulky and thicker than iPhone itself. but with the sp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections