DX  » Community » Reviews » Torch Light C78 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Wow, you won't believe what you get with this torc – Torch Light C78 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA) Reviews

posted by kfkwan on 10/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This torch is unbelievable, especially in spot mode. It will focus the beam so tight that when shone on a wall, even around 20m away, it shows the very defined profile of the LED emitter. It is very bright. I bought this to fit onto my rabbit hnting rifle and it works fantastically. All of this from just 1xAA battery too!
Cons:
none
Other:
Last week, one of our neighbours house alarms went off. The other neighbours came out, all sporting their big 6v "dolphin" type lanterns. 2 of the guys sort of laughed at me with my little dinky torch, with that crocodile dundee comment,'thats not a torch'. Well, i turned it on and put the beam where they had their torches shining. This brilliant white spot completely blew their torch beams away. I then lit up the cars at the end of the street. I didn't get any more comments, just wow.
Bottomline:
good value and small enough to carry everywhere. buy it

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections