Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. Very bright (don't point it in the eyes =));
2. Very good build quality - thrower don't look cheap, the body and lens crafted perfectly;
3. Floating focus is VERY convenient.
1. Battery don't last long - you'll have only 50-60 minutes of good brightness;
2. Heat spreading is poor. After 15 minutes of use light becomes hot, though you still can hold it in your arms;
3. The price could be lower.
Good light, but remember to take some extra AA-bateries if you go for a walk in the night =)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.