Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Rounded tips that prevent users from hurting themselves.
- Very sharp edges that get the job done.
- Tiny, as it should be.
- With the cheap plastic handles that can barely hold on to the stainless steel blades, this product clearly isn't meant to last.
- Spots of rust were present on the blades when mine arrived.
- Colour is randomly chosen for you.
For $1.38, the cons don't really matter.
It's somewhere between an electric trimmer and a normal pair of scissors, except cheaper than both depending on where you live.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.