DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Hitachi 2.5" SATA Hard Drive with External USB 2.0 Enclosure (500GB)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greaat portable hard disk. Easy to use!

posted by bit1025 on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It came in perfect conditions but the delivery took to long. I have no reasons to beliave it is not genuine. It looks awesome with it shiny finish. The included usb cable is ok. Great for carrying to a trip or to work, it seems sturdy. And good transfer sp...
    Cons:
    It could be cheaper because it only differ by a couple of dollards from the retail price in here. I can´t complain about i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by davidanana on 03/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great enclosure, untill now, with almost one year of use I hadn't any problem with. É um ótimo produto, tenho a mais de um ano e até hoje não tive nenhum problema,
    Cons:
    It is a quite sensible, if you let it fall into the flor it will break up. É realmente sensível, se você deixar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best 2.5'' Enclosure

posted by wiren on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price is a little lower than here in retail - Hitachi hard drive inside (Yeah, quality stuff!) - Came in a really sturdy and beautiful (in technical terms) package and box. (The box is plastic inside!) - The Enclosure is indefinitely sleek. It's also extr...
    Cons:
    - "Hitachi" Writing on the enclosure, it's really much more beautiful without it. Sadly, it seems manufacturer or Hit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cool

posted by juliohm on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple. This is a notebook hard drive with an external casing to connect using an USB cable. Not much else to tell. 500GB gives me more than enough room to make my backups. The external case is metal, which is nice; shiny and good looking. It's a grea...
    Cons:
    I don't have any complaints about this product. It's not the first drive I have from DX and this seems to be running fine after...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast and Slim!

posted by fabiosv on 03/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am really happy with my 500GB External Hard Drive. He is small and thin! The build quality is really good, the hard drive is a high quality form Hitachi. He is plug'n'play and comes with a USB cable of 1.0 and 2.0 USB. It realy worth! Is also really good ...
    Cons:
    For my one month of using I had no problems!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, fast, durable

posted by wiren on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great hardrive for anything. Genuine Hitachi, pretty fast (limited by USB 2.0 speed). What about enclosure? .. I thought its bigger and less durable and sturdy.. I was really impress whn I opened it - extremely small, sleek, durable enclosure with hdd.
    Cons:
    Maybe the price.. Here hardrives in enclosures (2.5) are just about $10 more expensive. But not that great enclosures here.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SUPER !

posted by xak0root on 03/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - When I first saw it I was very amased of it's size, it was about 2 times smaller than I imagined - Quality is very good - It has a very high speed of reading and writing, I think this is because it's a SATA hard drive - The price is well enough, compar...
    Cons:
    - The surface is nice, but it could be of better quality metal, the fingertips and other things that can be in touch with it's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at a good value.

posted by clebergomes on 02/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My external USB 2.0 Enclosure Hitachi 2.5 its here for two days but I tested and liked ! If you need backup buy this! High quality High fast Very small Look like very resitent.
    Cons:
    none! Its a good thing to buy!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections