DX  » Community » Reviews » 6W Electric UV Mosquitoes and Bugs Killer (220V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beware DX is sending the wrong item, recurrently

posted by Avengerx on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This really chases bugs in and keep them into the cage until it dry-kills them (its kind of a torture but... it's them or me...) It can hold a lot of bugs so you can rest while it works. Its kind of silent, its noise did not prevent me from sleeping Its ...
    Cons:
    If you turn it off with live mosquitoes inside, they will all get out of it, so if you have to move it to other outlet, do it r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mosquito killer

posted by cpg100 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It REALLY attracts and kills the mosquitoes. That is the big pro. I don't care about anything else, as long as it does what it is supposed to do. - Since it doesn't need any kind of refill, I think it is cheap because it is supposed to work for a long time...
    Cons:
    -A little bit noisy. But it won't bother your sleep. - If the UV lamp goes out, I wouldn't know where to buy another one.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mosquito killer review

posted by fmdonini on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    fan very quiet, product not expensive, very easy to use, just plug and it's already working, and the fan is very quiete, no noisy.
    Cons:
    it doenst catch many mosquitos, and if you unplug it , all the mosquitoes will scape from the trap. You have to keep it on unti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is perfect to put on children room!!!

posted by avisadeh on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it is nice device working perfect without noise or smells, the benefit is that it doesn't use high voltage so no danger to put on children rooms or smells of burned bugs. Think about that!!! I ordered 3 more for the other rooms of my grandchildren.
    Cons:
    I cannot find at this moment. Maybe price can be cheaper, the parts on it doesn't justify this price. Also the electric plug ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loud but works

posted by Dark00 on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It works. After plugging it in, it caught its first mosquito in a couple of minutes - Works even with the angry-type asian tiger mosquitoes
    Cons:
    - Not the best build quality (I had to replaced one of the capacitors as its cover just fell off (same as in the pictures of cu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as efficient as the bug zapper racket

posted by oliveirac on 05/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It catched some mosquitoes, but I found mosquitoes on the living room it didn't attracted. Some complained it's noisy, but I could barely hear it.
    Cons:
    It doesn't kill the bugs, just trap them. If the power goes off, any living bug left escapes. The color looked odd in my living...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well so far

posted by AbeFM on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Killz da bugz! Lots of dead little gnats and such. Unfortunately, there aren't many bugs around when I got it, so I can't tell you too much on what percentage it gets. Certainly no bug guts or anything like a zapper, it doesn't command the room. Kills sm...
    Cons:
    As mentioned, it's noisy! Not terrible, but enough I wouldn't want it where I was sleeping. Larger, well insulated bugs (small...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IT WORKS!

posted by cukerko on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -it really catches mosquitoes -i don't really care for any other insect, but it also catches all kinds of flies, basically up to average size (once i managed to suck in a smaller moth) -yesterday I found a huge mosquito sitting on my ceiling, so I just put ...
    Cons:
    -no switch on it, you have to unplug it to turn it off -the build quality could be better, but once you have it and you don't d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    STUPID MOSQUITOS

posted by wishmaster13123 on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    IT CAUGHT 6 MOSQUITOS AT THE FIRST NIGHT I USED IT. IT SIMPLY ATTRACTED 'EM WITH THE LIGHT AND SUCKED 'EM DOWN WITH A SMALL FAN LIES IN THE MIDDLE.. THEY LOOKED SO STUPID TURNING AROUND TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAGE. SURE THEY COULDN'T GET OUT BLOWN DOWN BY THE F...
    Cons:
    I WONDER IF THE OTHER MOSQUITOS HAVE LEARNED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR FRIENDS.. IT CAUGHT NOTHING ON THE NEXT NIGHT.. MAYBE...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections