Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It works. After plugging it in, it caught its first mosquito in a couple of minutes
- Works even with the angry-type asian tiger mosquitoes
- Not the best build quality (I had to replaced one of the capacitors as its cover just fell off (same as in the pictures of customer Rumlin)
- The fan is not very noisy at the beginning, but it's getting noisier every day as it sucks up the dust. Eventually I had to replace the fan as it became unbearingly loud. rrrrrRRrrrrRRRRrrrrrrRRRRR.
- It definitely does attract mosquitoes, however if you're in the same room, they still prefer human flesh over the green mushroom :)
- I have it running 24/7
- Maybe adding some octenol tablets inside would attract them a lot more
- The thing DOES work, however it's not a perfect replacement for "manual hunting" - you still need a racket/swatter
- While the build quality is shady, it somehow does the job so I'd still recommend it if you have a lot of mosquitos
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.