Helpful to weight small items – 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (5kg Max/1g Resolution) Reviews
posted by nipponkara on 03/06/2010
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* It's small enought. You don't need extra room on your table for it.
* It's very easy to use.
* It weights up to 5kg. Just in case you need to weight some heavy items.
* It's got selectable units: g, lb, oz.
* And also automatic shut-off.
* It's cute (^-^)
* It requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
* I received it boxed. Perfect for retailers.
I use it to weight letters and parcels, so I can calculate exactly the shipping costs of the items I sell.
Scales are not only for the kitchen! :D
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.