Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good quality display, and good size, very easy to read it when away from it.
- Easy to operate.
- Thermometer seem accurate comparing with other expensive thermometer I have.
- Good price.
- Plastic case could be of better quality.
- The battery cover is a bit too hard and tricky to remove/re-insert.
- I does include two ºC/F buttons as you can see on the photo that do exactly the same function both, I guess they are two because there is another model from the same manufacturer that includes two temperature readings, one with remote sensor instead of clock in this one, the case/buttons seems to be the same for both models.
- Clock is not super accurate, it advances around 30 seconds per month, but for the price... could be worst I guess...
- Buttons have not all the same feel, some of them need to press with more force than others, still all of them are perfectly usable.
Plastics, buttons, etc... could have a better quality construction as I said above, however for the price seems to be a reasonable good thermo-hygrometer.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.