DX  » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer with Extra Sensor Cable (1*AAA included)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6012 (60%)
  • 4 Star:306 (30%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen is different from photo

posted by porocu on 01/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, Big screen, outside temperature sensor is connected by 2.5mm earphone connector, maybe I can use earphone extension cable to extend the sensor cable.
    Cons:
    Screen is different from the photo in dx. I bought because according to photo it shows inside and outside temperature at the sa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well, but mine had a quality problem

posted by MaxVT on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large digits, easy to read. In & out temperature & humidity - everything I need. Long cable for external sensor, and is on the original battery (8 months after purchase) so battery lasts a while.
    Cons:
    The unit I had was not assembled well - the screen did not fit in its place (the plastic stub at the top that holds the screen ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by gersonsuporte on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good size - Good case quality - External sensor work's fine - Big screen - Very easy to use - Bom tamanho - Boa qualidade do case - Sensor externo funciona muito bem - Tela grande de boa leitura - Muito fácil de usar
    Cons:
    - No backlights - Não tem luz de fundo. Ou pelo menos o meu não tem. :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by Mykyry on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a repeat purchase (for someone else). Works very well. Temperature and humidity reading are reasonably accurate. I had my previous one for over a year now, and only had to change the battery once, which was very recently. It is still working well....
    Cons:
    This one also has a clock with date and time. The date and time are on the top row, with the temperature on the second row. E...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very goog/useful product.

posted by Kuze on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap. When you open the packet, you know what to do. It's very easy to handle. I don't have any problem with using this product. big display and easy to use. It shows in and out temperature and the humidity, as i expected... I wouldn't recommend it ...
    Cons:
    The sensor may not be sufficient length, not the reliable fastening wire sensor and duplicate buttons, but that is not the big ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good to monitor the enviroment

posted by agarkauskas on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very useful information - I can check the weather outside my room to help me decide what to wear. - I can check the air humidity to decide if I should ou not turn on the air humidifier
    Cons:
    - have two set of buttons that do the same thing - looks like the case was designed to build other thing and reused to build th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by mikesmichael on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very low price for this kind of device Work fine to show indoor and outdoor temperature You can reset the display Came with the batteries Big number for the display ...
    Cons:
    The plastic seems a little bit fragile
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good deal

posted by Robur07 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    big display and easy to use. It shows in and out temperature and the humidity, as i expected...
    Cons:
    Duplicated buttoms useless. The sensor could have a longer cord, because you have to put the thermometer near to the window or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I beg your pardon for my English.

posted by vadimko56 on 01/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The big screen. Excellent read the testimony. The plastic quality and build. The remote sensor of the, shows the temperature on the street, in a severe frost (more -30) worked without glitches. A universal device for temperature control, both at home and on...
    Cons:
    The sensor may not be sufficient length, not the reliable fastening wire sensor, extra duplicate button, the device can be some...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love its big display

posted by doom007 on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * really large digits. I like its big display. It is prefectly readable from distance. Digits are thick enough so I can read measures from 3 meters :) * it came in sturdy plastic wrapper which protected it from damage during transport. envelope, in which it...
    Cons:
    short cable for outdoor sensor. I need longer cable so I must do some DIY
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections