DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite (2-Pack)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7231 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2611 (26%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to use

posted by maudapont on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a good product which helps me a lot with my Nokia that did not came with one stylus so i bought these ones which works just fine with my cell phone, even thinking that it is made for Nintendo.
    Cons:
    it is made of cheap plastic, but it s OK by the fact that it is really cheap and it comes two of it. the edge keep falling of b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality

posted by CocaCoala on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The stylus is made of plastic and its tip is tranparent. It doesn't fit perfectly in the NDSLite, you have to force a little to fit whole in the stylus hole. I wouldn't say it is a cons, though. I even ike it this way, because the Nintendo stylus broke and ...
    Cons:
    No cons about the stylus. It is small e doesn't fit in the hand that well, just like the original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Couldn't be better!

posted by kenjistar on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits perfectly on the DS Lite and its price is quite a gift... What can you find for less than a dollar??? And don't forget that you will receive two stylus, so, even if you lose one of them you still have the other :D
    Cons:
    The material is quite similar to the original one, but if compare one of them to an original one you can recognize which one is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super cheap super good stylus

posted by papcorp on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -cheap as hell -2 for the price of none -fits perfectly in the dslite -doesnt fall out from the ds lite when shaken -the tip is smooth -you can detach te tip and swap it with other stylus tip - the quality is very good. its firm, its sturdy it looks solid.
    Cons:
    the plastic looks a bit dirty (just looks) and its the only con
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really sheapper and really good

posted by fallenpfa on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * Fits on the DS Lite just like ring in the fingers * 2 pieces for less than one buck. * good material, and good point to the point hahaha. * works , thats right is the all i wanted.
    Cons:
    * Package or presentation its a lilttle bag, remember less tha a one buck, but could be improved a case. * the time, come in 60...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for ppl that tent to lose them

posted by lu123 on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful, I have lost most of my styluses. So this cheap ones are really good for the purpose of using the DS The tip is white, so I can see better where I'm pressing. They fit better to the DS than the original ones, so they won lose that easily (I h...
    Cons:
    The tip is very easy to remove, so if you like playing around with it, you'll probably lose it and the stylus will be useless ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for it's price.

posted by wamenslot on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fits on the DS Lite just as I wanted. - Good price for 2 pieces. - Build material better then I expected. - It works on the screen just like you wanted to.
    Cons:
    - Package could be improved. - Nothing more as I can say so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Next time I'll chosse a better one.

posted by masp34 on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, nice product. Both stylus works well on my Nintendo DS Lite. It fits on holder place with no problems, even with a very small part of plastic lost on one stylus.
    Cons:
    Bad quality, but at least is not unusable. It lacks parts of plastic on top. Smell too bad first 2 hours, when removed from pa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacements

posted by JeRag13 on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits my DS Lite perfectly. - They work just as well as the stylus that came with the console. - Very cheap, especially considering the fact that you get two of these per order.
    Cons:
    - Doesn't come in a package as shown in the product images (or at least mine didn't), which is kind of bad if you're planning o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by kiddude on 06/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits in Nintendo DS Lite no problem It also fits into the Nintendo DSi with no problem You get two so if you lose one your still ok Works like original even though idk how it wouldnt
    Cons:
    It feels cheap but for the price it really doesnt matter cause it is cheap. Way cheaper then anything at a store.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections