DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (38-Piece Set)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All-round screwdriver kit - exactly what I need

posted by Cor3yPL on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It includes very small T2 Torx screwdriver, that alone costs as much as this kit altogether. Very good build quality. Box is made of hard and sturdy plastic - I won't worry about it when I'll throw it to my backpack with other "heavy" tools. I lik...
    Cons:
    None for me
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by BragaD on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, useful and with more pieces than the average; Considering the usefulness and the number of pieces the price is excellent, afterall, that was one of the reasons I chose to buy this one. The quality is amazing, the screwdriver itself is very solid, an...
    Cons:
    Can't really think of anything at the moment, the only problem I had is due to the package handling of my local mail service. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by likovni on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Quality -Box and package are high quality too, lovely -2 strong neodymium magnets are holding all extensions and trough them they will catch all of the screws and even more -Everything fully strong and professional
    Cons:
    Could be little bit bigger and with little bit more pieces, main extension might be little bit shaky in the handle but not much...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best purchase here in DX

posted by rs200 on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * price was exactly half for the same product in stores around me. * the variety is perfect, still haven't used all the bits and I fix a lot of electronic devices.
    Cons:
    * the carrying box isn't the best quality. the sliders with the bit's often come out of place. not a big deal for me. * the ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a very useful item.

posted by samneto on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the quality surprised me. Very useful for small devices with screws strangers. the tool is magnetized, the tips do not fall at all.
    Cons:
    it's hard to close the box, you have to close with care. the ponmtas hold so well in the tool, it is hard to remove them.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great, useful, and awesome build quality

posted by Force42 on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great build quality. - So useful for phones, GPS, many electronic devices... and even nintendo products (trigram). - Very strong magnets to hold the pieces with each others.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any, really. Well, maybe the sticker of the box that is going away? Yeah... the carrying box is not as good ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections