DX  » Community » Reviews » GPS/GSM/GPRS Tracker for Personal Remote Positioning
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tracker for a car

posted by mikeedavila on 04/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good tracker, good construction, seems like it would survive a couple of years. The accuracy is about 10 or 15 meters, follow the instructions and you'll have a fully functional unit. i don't know how to set up the microphone but it seems a good quali...
    Cons:
    No cons, maybe the annoying no-standard USB connector will ruin your day, but you can configure it by SMS.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great working tracker

posted by liquidacid on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good device. Im currently making an Android app for it to make it easy to control. It is very reliable and its resoponding very fast on messages.
    Cons:
    The manual is not very good written, however every function is described in the manual but the responds are sometimes a little ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy and stay quiet.

posted by pauleiras on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Actually delivers what it promises, the price is great, very compact, about the size of a cigarette pack, easy to hide, you do all the commands from the cell phone has many features, together with the google map accuracy is five meters. I live in Brazil and...
    Cons:
    I think it overheats, I am concerned about the risk of causing the car caught fire. Should come with other accessories, because...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by Madalena2000 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Friends, Its the best buy I have! I have try to use and work great! Using google earth you can find your car easy and quickly!! Excelent product!! I will buy another one sure!! I Install by myself, very easy. For the configuration, you just send 4 sms and t...
    Cons:
    It's like a prototype, not finished yet or just built quickly - You have to sent an SMS too the system to activate/deactivate i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfactory product

posted by FranOtero on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is easy to install. User handbook is clear and provides detailed instructions about how operate with it. It's very complete product, with all function thath you can need: alarm, gps tracking, stop vehicle.... Material quality and packaging is ...
    Cons:
    The web page for track the vehicle it's no user friendly, but its useful. Data logged it's saved to a access database encripted...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good thing!

posted by Rokov on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    rich functionality quality of materials and packaging availability of software and documentation on CD detailed instructions in English Easy setup and installation double-sided tape on the antenna gsm (why is it on the antenna gps it's not)
    Cons:
    no usb cable in case the instructions are not written as a tune to another service, and the native service is free only a few ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for such an excelent product

posted by tunner on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its well priced, not an expensive item for the tranquility it gives. you can leave your car and if someone tries to open the door you receive a message on your phone. good finish, not lazy made. easy to install if you have the balls or a little knowledge ...
    Cons:
    none at all. the 'move' distance it's not configurable. 200 mts its a long range, but it's not such a big deal
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its great but itsn't to motorcycle

posted by marmundo on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small Low Weight Nice Reception A lot of functions, like engine cut-off, monitoring, area warning
    Cons:
    Battery isn't longer GPS discharged my motorcycle battery It's relative expensive
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and useful gps to track your car

posted by rcrdiao on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good material, works fine, I bought two prepaid gsm chips (one for the gps and one for my notebook) and today I track my car every 15 minutes. Instalation is easy if you understand your car eletric wires.
    Cons:
    The product lost the configuration and needed to resubmit. I dont know why.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent product

posted by Arnnold on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An excellent product. Very rich in options and possibilities. Very precise about the location of the vehicle. Allows continuous tracking of the vehicle, plus many advanced features.
    Cons:
    There is no indication in the DX model of this product. For the model, I was forced to search the forum. The operation manual i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections