DX  » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Visitor Welcoming Door Chime (3-Meter Range/2*AAA)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for any place

posted by 21ironman21 on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product have a perfect size, not too big and not too small. The sensor works perfectly and not fail. The design of the dog is pretty nice. The material of the product is very good and much strong. Do not need much energy of the batteries, it has lo...
    Cons:
    I do not see any problems with this product but the switch on/off could be bigger, change it on/off is a little difficult somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Rajeshkp on 08/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product look good. its the size of a palm. build from good quality plastics. Very senstive, it can sense a person anwhere from 5meter and above. its just like a dog barking when its sees a stranger. The sound clarity is good. it sounds in a high vol...
    Cons:
    Its not working in LOW visiblity. In night the dog remians silent because of no light. It's so sensitive that a small variaon...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I adored this product

posted by daianemarchi11 on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product of excellent quality. The sensor is excellent, much better of what I thought that was. It is a pretty and very delicate product. Its price is excellent. It has great utility. I simply adored this product. It is a favour, does not have as n...
    Cons:
    It doesn't "cons". The only problem is that the children adore and want to take it even so.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections