DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Small)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10020 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little gadget not only for flashlights

posted by wern0r on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap, even compared with other products from DX. It fits not only flashlights but small folding knives. You can wear it at your belt or in your pocket. Protects the flashlight or knive within. Good built quality.
    Cons:
    Not really found one...perhaps the nylon is a little bit thin. But looking at the price it's more than OK!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Flashlight Holster

posted by Bulgina on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster. Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster is qualitatively sewed. Has a metal hook for use with a carbine. Has a loop on a belt, very conveniently. Is suitable for the majority of small lamps on...
    Cons:
    NONE!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent holster for a bargain price

posted by den1s7 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The best deal for the price, it perfectly fit my TrustFire R5-A3 ( SKU 39062 ), I also tried with my SpyderCo Delica and it's perfect also for that. Material is sturdy enough for the duty. There's an integrated ring so with a carabiner you can hang this stu...
    Cons:
    The green piece of fabric on the back is a little bit damaged where the ring is hooked, to avoid major damages I burned the fra...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little holster for small flashlights

posted by bructime on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have a Sky Ray S-A1 1xAA flashlight, which this holster fits well. It is a small flashlight, and is held snugly by the elastic sidewalls. There's plenty of Velcro on the front flap, and the sewn-on belt loop has a D-ring at the top.
    Cons:
    Maybe the belt loop could be a little longer ... I don't think it can squeeze over most two-inch wide belts.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire Holster

posted by irarref on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, nice camouflage pattern. Fits exactly on my Ultrafire c3 and its better than the holster supplied with it. Fits a little lose on my trustfire xp ef23 but its useable.
    Cons:
    The material is a little thin, so I don't expect it will last for long, especcialy since I'm using it in my army service. The q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great holster

posted by Steiner1000 on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I own a Fandyfire G10 and I was hoping that this holster would be the right size. Well it is and it is amazing. It fits very snugly in there. I like that fact that it has a D loop and a belt hook also. I find it easier to mount the holster on the belt first...
    Cons:
    The holster had a few fly away threads but I burned them down.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Small)

posted by cgargu on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it for my vitorinox knife, it is perfect, nice design, I have never had any complain about usability, well this is not a complex item but wirks fine to me.
    Cons:
    I have not found any. I believe it works fine for what it was intended.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Durable, Reliable, Useful!

posted by Feltrex on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    With a large metal keyring, and velcro strap, with stretchable side padding to fit larger flashlight bodies, this camo flashlight holder is a true beauty to behold! Protects your flashlight from fall damage, getting lost (I have mine on a string-cord) and f...
    Cons:
    After about 8 months of heavy use, the Velcro doesn't hook that nicely, but you can always scratch or slightly cut the soft pad...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and good quality

posted by dvdbravo on 05/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a nylon bag with a good quality finish than decent. It is very practical for carrying most AA flashlights and also has a nice camouflage design. It incorporates a very comfortable Velcro that closes the bag perfectly.
    Cons:
    I think I can not find anything against this item because it still has not given me any problems in the months I've been using it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and good quality

posted by dvdbravo on 04/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a nylon bag with a good quality finish than decent. It is very practical for carrying most AA flashlights and also has a nice camouflage design. It incorporates a very comfortable Velcro that closes the bag perfectly.
    Cons:
    I think I can not find anything against this item because it still has not given me any problems in the months I've been using ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections