Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- excellent product design and build quality at a good price
- great fit for most 1*AA flashlights
- the product is attractive and inspires confidence
- since the front, back and bottom panel is built from a single strip of nylon, thereis no sewn bottom panel that is unlikely to detach and fall out
- the sides of the holster are made from elastic material that securely holds flashlights in place even when the flap is open
- the flap is secured with a velcro tape and provides an extra measure of protection for your flashlights
- the holster has a belt loop and D-ring that allows optional methods of attaching the holster
- the holster can be used for holding other items such as a small pocket knife, etc
- the belt loop does not have a snap and velcro arrangement that facilitates attachment to belts
- the flap and bottom of the holster have open sides that will allow water and dirt to easily enter
This is a great holster for the price. Ultrafire should offer color options but the product is good as is. I would have preferred a closed type holster with no side openings that may allow water and foreign matter to enter but then these do the job so it's ok with me. Overall an excellent product.
I'll buy more of these and recommend it to my friends
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.