DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Small)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Durable, Reliable, Useful! – Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Small) Reviews

posted by Feltrex on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
With a large metal keyring, and velcro strap, with stretchable side padding to fit larger flashlight bodies, this camo flashlight holder is a true beauty to behold! Protects your flashlight from fall damage, getting lost (I have mine on a string-cord) and fits almost all small flashlights - like the awesome ones you get here on DX.
Cons:
After about 8 months of heavy use, the Velcro doesn't hook that nicely, but you can always scratch or slightly cut the soft pad to "roughen" the surface a bit for better closing hooking, or simply re-stitch the velcro patches - or just order a second one!
Other:
It would be nice if it had different patterns to choose from, like grey camo, or navy camo, just to offer some variety for such a brilliant product.
Bottomline:
The price is excellent, the quality is top-notch, and if you camp, hike, do technical work in small low-light spaces, and want to keep your flashlight safe, this pouch / holster is a MUST! (I've been inside roof ceilings, inside my car's engine, out camping, fishing, hiking, and more - never lost my torch, all because of this holster!)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections