DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Mid)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9222 (92%)
  • 4 Star:82 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best. De lo mejor.

posted by maurocampo18 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good construction!! None came frayed stitching. The thistles grips very well. It is comfortable and reliable. Muy buena construcción!!!!!! Ninguna costura vino deshilachada. Los abrojos agarra muy bien. Es cómoda y confiable.
    Cons:
    ???????????????? I no!! It's very good. ???????????????? Yo ninguna!! Es muy buena.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow!! Great product!!!

posted by Feadim on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Woow!! What a great product!! The quality is great, really a good fabric!! Is very very very cheap,, the size is great (i use for my flashlight or my swiss knife, and both fits really good). Uses molle and i atach to my tactical vest without problems, also ...
    Cons:
    None at all!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Knife holster

posted by Steiner1000 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price you can beat this thing but it is a bit loose on items Swiss Army Rescue Tool. These are the larger Knifes Swiss Army puts out. I use it for a folding buck knife I have. Nice Camouflage pattern on the unit.
    Cons:
    Not the best construction but the price is cheap and I like the camouflage.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits perfectly

posted by daed81 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My Ultrafire WF-502B fits perfectly in this. The quality seems nice. When its closed it holds the flashligt fine, guess there is no chance that it accidently get opened. The price is amazing, cant complain on anything really.
    Cons:
    Nothing really. The only thing that comes in mind is that it would be nice to have a holster like this in black too.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire Nylon flashligh Holster, RIMFIRE SUPPRESSOR

posted by Majstorce on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Realy good holster, the size is perfect it fit's almost all medium and small flashlights. Realy nice looking material,Logo is subdued, Long hook & Loop strip allows plenty of adjustment,
    Cons:
    There is nothing bad to say about this product, the price is awesome. Like I said everything on this product fit's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice holster for belt mount medium to large flashlight

posted by PotentM1 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good sized holster for my flashlights up to 15.5-cm long and body diameter up to 3.4 cm. I have a 1x26650 powered flashlight that just fits! Build quality is good for under $2. Camo pattern looks fairly modern. You can either thread your belt through t...
    Cons:
    Side stretchy panels are black, not camo, if you're trying to go 100% camo, the black panels will be visible. After a month o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for rimfire suppressor

posted by tractiongrips on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Ruggedly built with nice looking material -Stitching is even and well done -Logo is subdued -Long hook & Loop strip allows plenty of adjustment -Elastic on sides allows a variety of tube diameters -The price is very reasonable
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons with this one. it's made well and I jut don't have anything bad to say about it. Even if it were do...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by David18 on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nicely made for the price. Can mount to belt with enclosed loop or to webbing with removeable strap that is attached by velcro and button stud.
    Cons:
    None really for the price. It seems to be durably made.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this thing is perfect.

posted by elTinjo on 11/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For me this is the best Holster I've found so far and I own about 15 Holsters for 18650 torches. All of my 18650 torch do perfectly fit in. I used this one together with a wolf eyes torch and later thrustfire C1 nearly over a year for every day. Sure it is ...
    Cons:
    nothing really... perhaps a bit noisy when opened...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent holster!

posted by wdcdx on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very beautiful holster, it looks strong and expensive. Good options to use it, velcro and pressure button togheter makes it hard to fall or loose. The brand in leather (or similar) gives it a very expensive looking, you can sell it for twice or three times ...
    Cons:
    Could be in another color also, I think this is the one and only model that fits almost every flashlight, a black one or brown ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections