Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7723 (77%)
  • 4 Star:206 (20%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    At that price even 1 battery would be cheap

posted by romainpnct on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap Batteries work fine (haven't used them all yet)
    Cons:
    None (would prefered find a mixed set of 10 batteries because these 10 will probably last me years but it's irrelevant to the q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost every watch using this one!

posted by RayMann on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Almost every watch i own uses this type of batteries. i bought 3 packs and already used 17 batteries. The work like they should, no problem at al.
    Cons:
    One of the 17 batteries i already used is empty/broken, and one i didn't checked correctly. Because after changing the "em...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality batteries for watches

posted by Mindflash on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These are cheap but good quality batteries that fit a lot of modern watches, I just grabbed one, tested voltage, it was reading 1.59 so it was good to go. They come in a 10-pack so you probably won't use all of them unless you have a big collection or you r...
    Cons:
    They could come in smaller packages for a bit less, since some people might not have a use for 10 batteries, so paying a bit le...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery for my watch

posted by Legoslav on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries are good products at a good price. Now I am happy because I have not stopped my watch and everywhere I go in time. Just need to accurately determine the type of battery that it was a good substitute to the existing battery. These batteries c...
    Cons:
    O no cons to this product and I do not know why it next time you order a calm again.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice for the price

posted by Cakeladooth on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is perfect, they fit my scale and other appliances. they cost so much less than the other ones here in Europe. You can use them in watches, scales, electronic appliances.
    Cons:
    Nothing, these are just what you want them to be. Sometimes it is not easy to pull them out of the package.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow look at that price!

posted by Laureijs on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price for these little batteries. They cost so much in stores in the Netherlands. I instantly bought more after they ran out!
    Cons:
    A few of them don't work, a few of them aren't charged fully. Nonetheless; great price for the batteries. I don't mind changing...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapest price I could find

posted by ashrantaryal on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is what it says, 10 AG4 377A batteries. I needed it for my watch. After replacing the batteries, my watch is working smoothly so I can tell you that the batteries work.
    Cons:
    Quality does not seem to be too high, but you cant expect both high quality and good price from the same product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply Perfect

posted by ruben0909 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine, only open and start to use. Local retail price is so much higher than this. Voltages tested were normal ... And battery size is perfect. It is just as the same you can get at the retail stores but 10x cheaper. I love this kind of items in deaex...
    Cons:
    Nothing, this battery works and was really cheap.Every battery that i used and tested are working fine until now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price

posted by Flook on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, the price, seriously. You cant walk into the store, buying 10 of these batteries for a such a great price. Second, the life time, i must say, i've put a few into my watches and still (after a month) they are running.
    Cons:
    Only 1 con for me, but that can be because of my location, is the shipment. It took me a few weeks to receive my batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Working battery

posted by AhYong1986 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is unbeatable. Local retail price is so much higher than this. it can be handy when u need an extra battery to use with your gadgets such as watch or remote. the packaging itself is very standard and nice. It is just as the same you can get at the...
    Cons:
    There is absolutely no cons so far. Every battery that i used and tested are working fine until now.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections