DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal Retractable Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite 4-Pack
Sort by:
141 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:76107 (76%)
  • 4 Star:2231 (22%)
  • 3 Star:12 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great replacement stylus for nds lite.

posted by sk8er431 on 02/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great replacement stylus for nds lite. nice looking design compared to plain designed stock stylus seen in nds lite. retractable and fits in the ds perfectly. nice touch response when using with DS
    Cons:
    its metal so it might kind of feel quite heavy at first compared to stock stylus in NDS/
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by Zapcome on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I received the product a few days ago, i have been using it for this time and works great on the screen of the DS XL. Works almost like the original stylus.
    Cons:
    The material feels kinda cheap, doesn't seems like metal, it's more like a plastic with silver paint, also the colors aren't re...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good! Great!

posted by certv on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There is a lot of styluses! Most stores would charge at least $10 for 2 styluses. You will have more styluses than you know what to do with them. Don't try to poke fire with them as it will ruin it.
    Cons:
    The pull out/slide in mechanism isn't as smooth as I would like it to be.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extra stylus

posted by el_corb_negre on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I like those sticks and they worth the Price. I mean they are just stick, with good quality and at good price. They come in a variety of colors, so you can choose your favorite to play with your ds. They are retractable, I like that they are retractables. W...
    Cons:
    none?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Styli for DS at a good price.

posted by ThisIsMyNickNam on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Loved them, they extend making all motions a ton easier than normal styli. The colors and price are great and the build quality was impressive.
    Cons:
    I didn't like that they extended in the center leaving a valley gap, some find it comfortable but i like when it is two solid p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made Stylus for NDS Lite

posted by jprikkel on 03/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Retractable so adults can use the stylus for the NDS well. Looks very professional and didn't scratch the screen.
    Cons:
    Not kids friendly. My daughter chewed on the stylus and it was no longer retractable and wouldn't fit in the NDS any longer. A ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good upgrades

posted by LOUISSSSS on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    RETRACTABLE RETRACTABLE Very good upgrade over the stock Nintendo DS Pointers. Fits very snugly and well into the Nintendo DS. Can give one to your friend, your sister, your girlfriend, and still have 2 for yourself...
    Cons:
    Low/medium quality. I feel like i will break them if i bent them the wrong way. Not very sturdy, but they work well enough...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement

posted by Makim on 02/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great replacement for your missed stylus. The metal build makes it harder and a lot more durable. Sorted colors you may choose which one to use. The retractable part makes it longer and better to handle and use.
    Cons:
    It does not fits perfectly at the DS slot. It stays a bit loosy and making it easier to be dropped by mistake. Some colors are...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good.

posted by Cronoxlr on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good for people with large hands. I expect that Nintendo designed the dual screen with children in mind. You get one more than one stylus with different colors. I have gotten a lot of use out of just one and none have broken on me. I gave one to my l...
    Cons:
    They start out being very firm and rigid (which I liked), but eventually they do wear down and become a little loose. This is n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice quality

posted by mashas on 11/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i just got them. i was considering to buy the cheeper ones from plastic, very happy i didn't , quality is very nice, no sharp edges. the build looks fine too. tried to reattach the two parts of the pen and it didn't break - so the build is good. i guess th...
    Cons:
    too bad they can't be only black or white, i don'tlike the pink and the blue shades. but it's fine and for this price
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections