DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA)
Sort by:
62 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7647 (76%)
  • 4 Star:2415 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by josecarlosmj on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good size. - Good price. - Low battery consumption (used for more than 4 months (for about 7 hours on each business days) with the first AA battery (brand Duracell - great brand here in Brazil). - Compact USB receiver can be hidden and stored inside the m...
    Cons:
    None I've found.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mouse

posted by Choops on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When you hook this up to a computer the little arrow moves around when you move the "mouse" around!
    Cons:
    I would have prefered a color that wasn't so straining on the eyes... Could have been bigger! I know my girlfriends always com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice mouse !!

posted by AltheMAD on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Side buttons are very useful and sensitive. Feel small and nice in the palm. Good response and easy to move. Wheel is sensitive too not nosy and not easy scrolling.
    Cons:
    Top buttons , left and right are a bit noisy. Does not track well on white and bright surfaces. Better to use a mouse pad for use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Owesome wireless mouse

posted by oscarbarillas on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Overall excellent!!!! This is a very good mouse. Quality good, smooth, signal good, range good. Over 3 months working without replacing the battery when good brand battery is installed. It only uses 1 AA battery !!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs UP !!!!!
    Cons:
    No cons , this is a very good quality wireless mouse. Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Functional Mouse

posted by Bendito999 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is pretty inexpensive, compared to many mice. It has a sensitivity adjustment button on the top, the battery lasts a long time (and only takes 1 AA battery!), it has two side buttons for page forward/back functions while web browsing, the scroll-wheel al...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, the scroll wheel can miss around one "tick" per revolution, causing the scrolling to feel jerky. The p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Purchase

posted by groniz2003 on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite good price taking into account prices in normal shops.
    Cons:
    the time to receive it...but i know it's quite difficult to shorten this time. I don't know if it's possible to reduce the spee...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Wireless USB Optical Mouse

posted by bashq on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1- Wireless no cable 2- very comfortable shape 3- excellent quality 4- excellent design 5- can use it form distance 10 meters wireless working 6- Plug and use 7- It has a clever function of "stand by mode" it will safe the battery. one click ...
    Cons:
    light weight that is thing i did not like
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay Mouse

posted by SiccStevie on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There was on doubt that this was a steal when it came to the price of the mouse. I did everything i wanted out of a non-gaming mouse. - the wheel when you click it can side scroll. - the two buttons on the side do forward and back - the button in the middle...
    Cons:
    The mouse came in a decent package, but did not come with any of instructions. After plugging it into my computer it took at le...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a good mouse.

posted by Hoier on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a pretty fast and good mouse. The wireless really works at 10m, and the side buttons are pretty useful for internet using. The CPI button changes how fast the mouse moves on screen(how sensible he is to your movements), which is pretty useful too. He i...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it's because I used some pretty old rechargeable batteries that were bad, but I had to change them twice a mont...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome wirelless mouse

posted by luizgomes on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this mouse one year ago, it fell on the ground many times, never changed Duracell battery since purchased. You must buy it for sure.
    Cons:
    Note at all, perfect for price, quality and durability of batteries.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections