DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It's a good mouse. – Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA) Reviews

posted by Hoier on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It's a pretty fast and good mouse. The wireless really works at 10m, and the side buttons are pretty useful for internet using. The CPI button changes how fast the mouse moves on screen(how sensible he is to your movements), which is pretty useful too. He is somewhat sturdy, and may hang on to some falls. The nano receiver is good too, as you don't even need to worry about it. It also got a ON/OFF button, but you'll probably forget about switching it off when you turn the computer off, so it'll sleep after some minutes. It's also good for gaming, not heavily.
Cons:
I don't know if it's because I used some pretty old rechargeable batteries that were bad, but I had to change them twice a month. I don't know if it's because I used them almost 12h per day, everyday, but I still think that they could have lasted longer. The CPI button broke after one week.
Other:
He broke after three months of use, but it was due to a pretty darn strong hit that the poor mouse got. Still, he didn't broke to pieces, and it seems that he can be fixed. So, he's not that weak, as I'm sure that other cheap mouse would be at pieces that time. It's just that. He's a pretty good mouse for the three months that i have been owning it. The best mouse I've ever had.
Bottomline:
It's a great and cheap mouse. There's no reason not buying it if you need a mouse.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections