DX  » Community » Reviews » Trendy Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch with Compass and Thermometer (1*662)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Trendy Indeed – Trendy Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch with Compass and Thermometer (1*662) Reviews

posted by MetroB on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Big watch with interesting features that grab attention. Everybody wants to check if the compass works. I'm beginning to like the Olum branded watches as they seem to be reliable. This one is no different and has kept time well. Nice detailing with markings very clear. I haven't noticed any defects and I really like the three pronged second hand. The hour and minute hands are luminescent so it's all day readable even in absolute darkness. The watch band is very wide which compliments leather jewelery very well. it also feels durable with a nice texture. Unique look and shape. look much better in person than the photos suggest.
Cons:
Watch band is a very wide non standard width whcih will be hard to replace. it also smells of chemicals which hopefully will wear off quickly. The compass and thermometer are pure gimcrackery more for style than actual function but i knew that before I bought it. I docked it one star in the usefuless rating for that.
Other:
If you are into leather bracelets this watch will compliment one nicely. See photo.
Bottomline:
Nice well made watch at a great price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections