DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Hat/Cap Doll Cushion (Red)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a nice and big and soft hat

posted by RomuloMJr on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a nice hat, soft and well fineshed Mario hat. Could be used to cosplay mario
    Cons:
    It not fixed well in my head, i think its because the size and the softness. It could use an elastic or something to grap the h...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good hat and cushion! You may sleep with it!

posted by Marcutyo on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is epic. It seems like an official Nintendo product (the label's got original Super Mario logo). It is really soft and comfortable. The "M" is like the original of Super Mario and the shape is the same of Mario's hat, too. Also, it's a cushion....
    Cons:
    The inside of the hat is "full" of soft material so it won't stay very well on your head... it may be it's a problema...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stuffed mario hat ! Very cheap for funnny cosplay

posted by seretei on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap for taht kind of stuff - Very sweet and soft - Not heavy at all - Comfortable (I kept it on my head during several hours and forgot I had it on my head) - Nice quality (the front part can change position but he might be advantage )
    Cons:
    - Hat must well placed on your head, otherwise it might fall (Do not hesitate to push it strongly) - Front part is a bit defor...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cap!

posted by marmotilla83 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a fantastic Licensed original cushion cap for costume parties or Mario Bros collectors. In my opinion, it's a good quality, softy and bright red, and buying it worth it. It looks nice in your head! It's really funny! Also the price is cheaper than othe...
    Cons:
    Maybe it's a bit large and should be necessary to have something to help holding in your head. But there aren't any more drawba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Mario Costume Ever!

posted by dasanjos on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you want a simple yet amazing costume for cosplay, Halloween, or any costume party, this is it! Just wear this hat and you look amazing, get instant recognition, and when you are tired of being a Pop Culture, just remove the hat and you are back to normal.
    Cons:
    A little bit too big and fluffy, so it might be falling from your head if you don't arrange it correctly. Other than that, it's...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This hat is AWESOME!

posted by kfcdx on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This hat is so cool, fluffy, funny and just freaking awesome! It is quite big but fits my head well. Of course if the weather is windy then the hat won't hold. I would need to sew some kind of tying strings. Other than that, the felt material, the cushionin...
    Cons:
    As mentioned, this hat is over-sized so it would be nice if there is some kind of tie.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    (Y) the novelty of it is worth buying

posted by gmail92 on 12/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -very cheap since shipping is free -fast delivery, took less than 2 weeks to decieve it after status changed to deliver - good quality -came with tags attached - great for gifts - its a super mario cap, what else do i have to say??!
    Cons:
    - nothing really - i was happy with the product except that its awkward on your head, the fit is too spongey to wear. -looks ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It won't get any more awesome than this.

posted by mionisation on 03/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Frankly, I don't know what to write. It's really obvious what's so damn epic about this hat. But I know that you and I know that we're both bored to death so I'll write one or two things. + It's a mario hat. Yeah, that's enough of a pro. personally, I have...
    Cons:
    - doesn't come with red-white mushrooms or red-yellow flowers. But that's ok, I know where to get mushrooms after all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL AND FUNNY!!!

posted by Kyokahn on 03/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Licensed original product ( a must buy for mario or nintendo fans) Big enough and soft, doubles as a cushion or small pillow. Wearable (this is specially great if you take it to your workplace, they all wanted one...)
    Cons:
    A little too big for an average head, so it´s hard to wear.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funniest cap ever! Great for parties.

posted by Sylphien on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very soft. It could be use as a pillow or a decorative item. You can add this to your SUPER MARIO BROS collection. It's very funny for parties or that gaming sessions with friends. I'm gonna go to a videogames and comic convention this weekend and I th...
    Cons:
    A bit large if you're thinking of using it but it's OK if your head isn't too small. No more cons!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections