DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set)
Sort by:
143 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5072 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4159 (41%)
  • 3 Star:69 (6%)
  • 2 Star:23 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Often used

posted by romainpnct on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality tools Can disassemble a LOT of devices using just these Very compact, easy to carry around Openend a lot of different phones using just these (old candy bar models, recent smartphones...)
    Cons:
    Use the plastic tools wisely, if you try to pry something that shouldn't be, you might bend or damage their tips
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SMALL, COMPACT, USEFULL

posted by Ncruz14 on 11/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are very usefull... used it for repearing my phone a few months ago... they worked just perfect. And after that I steel use tham... For those wealing to open their computer hard drive, here is the tool for it
    Cons:
    Other than not knowing what is the two blue plastics tools for I don't see any other cons!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An Essential set for repairing mobile phones

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these items to repair mobile phone screens. The heads of the screwdrivers are hardened steel and last a long time in comparison to the cheap ones supplied with replacement screens.
    Cons:
    The plastic pry tools are very soft material, and do not last that long. The sharp plastic ends have a tendancy to break off.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool

posted by aj2001 on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good priced item, well worth it if you will open a small device. The case openers are magic as you wont scratch the phone and the small screw drivers do the job well. The small screw drivers are ok as well see cons.
    Cons:
    one of the case opener I recieved was not in good shape, as I wont use it that much I am ok with that. The screw drivers are t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful for opening up devices!!

posted by raffy1688 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful when you are wanting to start a repairing service, great tools to start off with, it does the job. Perfect when repairing apple products you have all the tools you need. Quality is decent considering the price.
    Cons:
    plastic tools made of ok material, would be better if it was a bit stronger. Opened up a new apple devices and the plastic is s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usseful thing

posted by PRODIGY4EWER on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very usseful product for me. I working with electronic as phones,playstation..etc every day. So I use every day this set :)
    Cons:
    without cons however..... the spoons you can break off the plastic over time, which opens but I think also that you should not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little kit, nice value

posted by henriton on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Star shaped screwdrivers Work with Iphones and ipods. Spudgers are useful too. Item is as described. Screwdrivers are well made
    Cons:
    Green spudgers break easily, so you'll need to buy new ones. Large guitar pick is not very useful. Plastic is very easy to brea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tools for assembling and disassembling Nintendo DS

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are great tools for disassembling and assembling de Nintendo DS. I have used it for months and they are just perfect. It is very cheap and you won't find it with this price anywhere else. Really good if your a gamer or if you fix consoles. Great gift ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are really good tools for any cell phones or tablets

posted by yirong on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You get everything needed for disassembling a cell phone... if you want to. The screw drivers are very handy for these hard-to-find screw heads. Particularly I like the triangle paddles, the angles are right, and easy to slide in... saved my nails for sure.
    Cons:
    the material could be better... it will be worn out with several uses, but you have done your job already...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by DpPurple on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm using to disassembly my galaxy S3 and it's great. I also have already used to disassembly my PS3. Price of these little tools is excellent. I keep a set in my purse for emergencies. This little set is very small and easy to transport with you anywhe...
    Cons:
    None, except the long delivery time to my country. It takes more than 30 days.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections