DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
its a nice back up. – Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set) Reviews

posted by funkdoctor on 03/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
* you get quite a few tools here. * pretty standard screw driver and torx sizes for small electrical goods. * the items should last a good year or so before i would need to think about replacing them. * it doesnt take up a lot of space in your tool box.
Cons:
* the screw drivers are not magnestised, which is a real let down. * it could come with a little suction cup for i-pod touch and the likes. also the screw driver for the nintendo is missing, as far as i can tell, i haven't repaired one of those, yet.
Other:
Bottomline:
the pack you get contains tools that will cover most small electrical items that you could possibly face to fix. however, it is in no way professional, rather just a cheap set of tools for a simple repair here and there. i have already used some of the tools in this pack, they worked fine, just remember to be a little careful as the screw drivers arent magnestised.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections