DX  » Community » Reviews » Dell 6000/9200 Compatible 6600mAh Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron6000 + More
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Dell 6000/9200 Replacement Battery – Dell 6000/9200 Compatible 6600mAh Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron6000 + More Reviews

posted by dbltee on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Awesome price! This would have cost me $150 USD if I had purchased it in the states. Did I mention what a great price! :) Great replacement battery. Perfect fit in an Inspiron 9300.
Cons:
Small corner piece of plastic was broken on the battery, it doesn't effect the fit or the functioning of the battery.
Other:
Glad I found this on DX and could get it a much LOWER price than anywhere else. Haven't tested the battery life yet to see how long it will last, but as least I know I have an hour or two without having to be connected to a power supply.
Bottomline:
GREAT PRICE!! If you need a replacement laptop battery, I recommend buying it from DX. If you can find a cheaper price, let me know so I can be disappointed in my "deal".

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections