DX  » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 UK Plug AC Power Extension Socket with Switch Buttons (250V AC)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
It still works after a couple off years! – 1-to-3 UK Plug AC Power Extension Socket with Switch Buttons (250V AC) Reviews

posted by cyclist on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very cheap for this type of plug. You can switch of plugs individually and the lights lets you know if they are on or not. It is fused.
Cons:
When i first got this, i plugged it in and the lights flickered when it was in use, so i was i bit wary for a few weeks, but after several years, it still works and i sometime wonder how i got on without it. Feel cheap.
Other:
As i said above, i wasn't sure the would last long, but it has and if you need something like this, then i would recommend it. The only problem you might have, is if you are using this with a double socket (Wall plug) and you have a plug in the socket beside this, you wont be able to use the adaptor on that side, but that is about the only con.
Bottomline:
Recommended, buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections