Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Costs next-to-nothing and greatly expands capabilities of camera!

posted by mooreshire on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap enough to get broken without any lachrymation (tears shed). 43mm fits many small common "prosumer" camcorders which otherwise would be limited to their primary fixed lenses. Correctly alters field of view and focal distance. Two lenses i...
    Cons:
    Pretty serious vignetting unless in ideal zoom/focus. Not nearly as dynamic (in all senses) as a professional lens. Threading...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely fantastic, must buy!

posted by ScottXKX on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Finding attachments for my HDV camcorder are extremely expensive, the one I was looking at was around 10X the price of this unit on Deal Extreme. That says a lot. Granted, the more expensive attachment wide angle was .7X rather than .45X, but no matter, I...
    Cons:
    As with the previous reviewer, I had the issue of tightening the metal ring onto the camcorder too tight and had quite the anno...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its great!

posted by kornman887 on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its cheap and it does the job,but dont expect miracles. easy to carry, small and fits good (not perfect, i will explain it on the cons) on the camera
    Cons:
    becouse of the built quality level, if you attach it to camera too tight, it stucks! and you will try get it off all day becous...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lens for a great price!

posted by dejandular on 03/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good lens for a very good price! No color fringing and no noticeable picture curving, as you would expect for a wide lens.
    Cons:
    A minor one. When I wanted to unscrew the lens off the camera, the macro ring stayed on the camera and I had to unscrew it and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than Expectation

posted by zayed on 03/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I wanted to turn my Canon HG10 into a DOF Killer... But Couldn't afford Canon WD-H43.. So I came back to my Favorite DEALEXTREME and I found this... Trust me or not, I was thinking of Vignettes.. But Amazingly this surprised me! It is just "WOOOOOOOOOO...
    Cons:
    Nope...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections