DX  » Community » Reviews » Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Piggy Silicone Stress Reliever Toy (Fleshcolor)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bueno

posted by rakens on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very nice design (I like that the eyes rotate on their own), large size, I highly advised anti stress. very good gift for someone my stressed or who likes pigs jajaj
    Cons:
    Easy to maintain, the material is not very durable. Have in smaller sizes for key or something. It has a very good paint finish...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny toy

posted by totolento on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to be made of good material Very funny design Eyes pop out! Firm grip Good pressure resistance Eyes roll inside the eye balls
    Cons:
    Rubber smells a little wierd out of the box, maybe in time the smell goes away. The hard plastic material of the eyes seem litt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LOVEEEEE HIM!

posted by dokioka on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    GIFT THIS REALLY HELPS ELIMINATE STRESS. It is a very good gift for an office mate or someone who is "nervous" besides that is super original and I love having him on the desk or in my office I would buy the product again
    Cons:
    Plastic is a bit strong
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best gift? i think so

posted by Caiaozn on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    portuguêsespanholinglês Great gift for anyone. The bulging eyes make me laugh and made everyone home laughing too. Very good stuff to tighten. Really very good bite him (yes, I bit) My cat liked it and wanted to play.
    Cons:
    Easy to stick, material is not very durable. It has in smaller sizes for keychains or something. Do not have a paint finish ver...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sooo funny

posted by Bojann on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This toy is one of the best presents I can imagine. The pig is pink and so, it really looks like real pig. My girlfriend was thrilled when she saw it. Eyeballs pumping out and rolling are way to fun and stress revealing. I really like this toy and I still u...
    Cons:
    1. Package quality could be gread 2. It's a little bit smelly 3. Price could be better
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Piggy Silicone Stress Reliever Toy

posted by puchipe on 06/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very funny toy, the apeareance is much better real than the picture, the eyeballs pop out are very "pretty" and real,he, je.
    Cons:
    smells a bit hard, like a glue... like a strong plastic; The eyes loos like fragile . I don't know if the eyes would resist on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mad pig / Pig in horror

posted by rustamgrf on 01/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the Cool toy, pink colour, it is real ?????????? a pig :) (when will press a toy - a pig in shock, in horror). Very ridiculously. Eyes very ridiculously!
    Cons:
    the price, it would be possible and is cheaper. Packing weak .
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very funny toy, perfect gift for you son

posted by rafaelbrm on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The rubber has a really good quality and the color is fine. I have tested with my dog and it resisted to his bites. My girlfriend love the "anti-stress" toy that she has received. The eyes are very funny !
    Cons:
    The eyes seems fragile and the toy could be bigger. I don't know if the eyes would resist on a kids hand. The most fragile part...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It sure is a pig!

posted by Ericktg on 09/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It sure is a pig! It has the same color as a pig has, it is funny and well built, it is such a nice present to be given, it is confortable to be hold, fits in any hand... ............................................
    Cons:
    It is too much expensive for a Dx item and for rubber.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Toy

posted by tuping on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice toy, very fun and very well build. The eyes pop-up and roll like a crazy pig would do, very funny. The color matches with pig color. The material is very good and you wont regret buying it. Its washable too.
    Cons:
    If you accidentally make a hole in the eyes they will stop working because theyre filled with water.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections