DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:101 (10%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:303 (30%)
  • 2 Star:202 (20%)
  • 1 Star:101 (10%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

70% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by FernandoMSMS on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good, still more for the price, that was cheap, and still a little aches haha. It seems a weapon of truth, but of lesser size.
    Cons:
    It does not have much quality, it broke, I had that to open to fix some times. The size is small, but haha aches in the arm.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's funny

posted by kdibai on 06/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good! but be carefull with the expectation It's a gun, that has a "fire" power to play in short distances. - I used bullets 6mm that sell here at DX and it's fit perfect. - I build a target with soda cans and I be able to make they drop. - ...
    Cons:
    -The laser target is not calibrated and cannot be calibrated. But if you know how the laser is, you be able to sight in a place...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok

posted by Healesy23 on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well this gun is alrite its no good for backyard wars it way to flimsy and isnt powerful engouth but its good to shoot your friends around the house :D
    Cons:
    The mag end broke off so now the spring can pop out D: and on mine you can only load one bb in the clip then cock it in the cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Worth it, Do not buy it.

posted by Ewgan on 05/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -It looks good -The laser that comes with it works perfectly
    Cons:
    -Not powerful -Gets jammed easily -Difficult to load -Inaccurate -Feels cheap
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking, but gun can't shoot for beans

posted by WhoSucks on 04/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheap if u want a basic gun with a cool flashlight/laser - the light/laser is very good, led can only really be seen in pitch black room but laser is pretty bright - looks really cool
    Cons:
    - weak, inaccurate - the mag can't hold the BBs once it's place in the pistol, so pulling the slide back once will load all th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Toy

posted by GonGon on 04/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Se você é daqueles que sempre sonhou em ter uma arminha de bolinha, mas não encontrava mais para vender (como eu), então esse brinquedo irá saciar toda aquela vontade que você sempre teve! Pequena, Fácil de manusear e dive...
    Cons:
    Único e maior problema é a qualidade do plástico, parece ser meio frágil, embora eu a tenha a 4 meses e nun...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Toy!

posted by l0rJr0l on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, I believe it's a cheap worldwide toy, even for non-US-citizens. I say it because, in my country, Brazil, the real price to me (including import duties and cambial differences, i.e., the money convertion from US dollar to brazilian reais) is about 3 ti...
    Cons:
    On the other hand, the built quality is very very poor! It means that, if you don't handle it with extreme care, you probably w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meh

posted by nesham on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Laser and LED worked. BB gun worked a bit when I got it. Came with some bbs. Ready to go out of the box. Is pre assembled. Doesn't have monsters inside the box that eat you when you open the box.
    Cons:
    Weak. Really really weak. Jams and mine broke within about a week. Could've been cool, but the loading mech on mine broke.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    blah, its okay for the price i guess

posted by tjamila62 on 02/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it shoots XD ---laser works---led works---inner parts seem to be working fine after opening product up---is made like a professional bb-gun is made but with cheaper parts---very strong laser---very strong led---can shoot through paper---stings a bit when sh...
    Cons:
    is VERY small, MEANT to be in 6 year old hands---if you load ONLY MORE THAN ONE!!!! BB into the clip and prepare(cock) the gun ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool laser pistol

posted by raido on 01/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Extra bright laser light. visible even on daylight.
    Cons:
    Blue flashlight light is quite weak. The pistol itself feels cheap in hand. You must be careful with laser light. I did not try...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections