Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Doing its job right
- Both-way SATA-IDE adapter
- Its only ATA/100-133 compatible (DVD/CD-ROM wont work)
- It DOES NOT support S.M.A.R.T, if you try and fetch the SMART data from your device it will freeze for a minute before it transfer everything
- Requires external power and cable is too short
- Flimsy build quality, do not recommend for a crowded case
Im happy with the device, although the price is not a real deal its doing its job and it works. The build quality is the main thing you should keep in mind when installing, its way too easy to go wrong if you don't keep attention to the main board.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.