DX  » Community » Reviews » Ocean-in-Room Relaxing Ocean Projector Speaker Pot (4*AA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:201 (20%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

80% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Under the sea lalalala

posted by israelguy on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Great idea of combining the night-time latern and recreational/meditational stuff *The led is very bright and is visible even at evening time *It creates romantical aura and if you gonna place some slow music, your girlfriend will love it for sure
    Cons:
    *I didn't find how to use speaker, anyway, the cable is too short (like 30 cm) to attach it to my computer- the only option is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My 3rd one..but read it all

posted by rodolfomartins on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very beautiful - an awesome present, certainly. The lights are very strong and can lighthen up all your 4 walls in your bedroom. Can be use as a music player Timer shut off in 1 hour - amazing! Simulate sea movement...so relaxing.
    Cons:
    This is my 3rd product ordered: my other 2 ones broke in two or three weeks (the movement of the lights simple stop, static). ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not so cheap

posted by karlos1962 on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The external build appears sturdy -Internal assembly is not the best but also no the worse
    Cons:
    -Mine came died -After contacting the support and realize that will be a pain sending it back to DX and waiting for a replaceme...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, even very nice.

posted by Orrza on 08/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well I bought it for a baby room, it makes beautiful vision of an ocean with a pleasant dim illumination. has an AC USB power which is great and can be used for many other uses. has a speaker and comes with male to male 3.5mm jack so you can attach it to a...
    Cons:
    the hinged base is very loose so it is definitely not usable - pitty. My speaker is probably wired bad and every music device I...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Expensive, yes, but quite nice

posted by paulomatsui on 12/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite well built - if you take in account that it is a China-made clone. Feels solid in your hand Powered by either 4 AA's or USB (AC power adapter and cables included). Got a hinged base so you can tilt it for a best projectig angle. Built-in mono speaker....
    Cons:
    At this price point, finishing could be a tad better. For instance, the blue top cover is attached to the body by simply 4 scre...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections