DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Red)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute but too smal for brothers feet

posted by NBoudewijn on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -they look really cute -brings back good memories of childhood -open toes so big feet fit, if you don't mind toes and / or heel hanging out a bit
    Cons:
    -can't choose the size (as far as I can tell), this is size 40, max 41 I think, so it's more fun than useful for my brother and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful! Mario gets jealous of me!

posted by Marcelpires on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very soft and comfortable with a great quality. Wake up in the morning and I'm all day with it on my foot. And it is also very stylish. May be presented at any age, and everyone loves Mario!
    Cons:
    Gets dirty easily, but it is easy to wash if it happens. The mushroom is big and it makes it hard to storage, but this is not a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cute

posted by Vtlegend on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It Looks great! Nice bright red -very comfortable and easy to use haha -The Quality seems fairly good and I don't see any wear and tears on them yet -This makes an excellent gift for your girlfriend or just someone who loves mushroom!
    Cons:
    -The Slippers are fairly big -The end of the slippers has a big hole on it which isn't all that great to keep your feet super ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute mushroom slippers

posted by bIabbuh on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price you end up paying, there's really nothing better. I love wearing these around the house especially when its cold. I bought a set for myself and for my brother and he wears them all the time. The quality of the materials was a lot better than I...
    Cons:
    It's a little awkward when you first get them cause your feet slip around a bit if you have small feet like me and if you don't...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Step on mushrooms you too!

posted by flaviosch on 05/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it's a Mario theme - very good gift for my girlfriend, she loved it! - it's funny and you can play it with your hands, or feet, pretending you are an italian plumber
    Cons:
    - the material looks cheap - it is open in its front, leaving your toes discovered, so you have to use it with socks if you don...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mario slippers?! This is awesome!

posted by Marcutyo on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ENGLISH - These are hard-to-find Mario slippers - They really keep your feet hot (I don't even need socks!) - Color is really bright - The mushroom is very soft and funny! - They fit all feet ITALIANO - Sono delle introvabili ciabatte di Mario - Ten...
    Cons:
    ENGLISH There's written "SUPER MARI SUNSHINE", without the final "O" of the word "MARIO", but this is not a problem, as long a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    poor quality but nice lookin slippers

posted by Goury on 01/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    red mario mushrooms as nya as kawaii looks good and fells well they are soft light and lot larger than small electronics or other gadgets so its a good idea to add some if u wants lagre pocket and safe delivery of fragile chinese goods thats all pros
    Cons:
    build quality is very poor i dont think they lasts long so there is a good reason to order them bulker
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections