DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Red)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Very Cute – Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Red) Reviews

posted by Vtlegend on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-It Looks great! Nice bright red -very comfortable and easy to use haha -The Quality seems fairly good and I don't see any wear and tears on them yet -This makes an excellent gift for your girlfriend or just someone who loves mushroom!
Cons:
-The Slippers are fairly big -The end of the slippers has a big hole on it which isn't all that great to keep your feet super warm, it also feels a bit ackward with your toes sticking out if you have big feet -If you have really big feet I would not recommend buying this because I have a average foot size and I was having a tough time fitting in these slippers
Other:
I Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend and I can say that she loved it! Her aunt and mom likes to wear it too from time to time so I'm considering purchasing another few as gifts to others around me. This slipper would be way better if they sealed off the end, so your toes isn't revealing then it would be a perfect feet warmer during the winter
Bottomline:
Excellent investment in buying these slippers and you can not go wrong with these bad boys unless you really hate your toes sticking out at the end of them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections