DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 DVI High Resolution External Video Card/Display Adapter (1280 x 1024)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by saulsebastian on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very compact and lightweight -can be given as an additional card without additional software "Drivers work well w7 -has an optimization function to play better movie environments -You can connect another simultaneously (I bought 2) -the output quality...
    Cons:
    -for example, to send flash videos mpc or vlc I reproduced them (but if reproduced well on my main monitor) -I had trouble sen...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for laptops with HDMI

posted by diego10arg on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's really great to see it auto-installed on windows 7. I didn't have to use the CD with drivers. It works well. Great for laptops with HDMI and no VGA like mine. Small packaging and lightweight, so it's no bother at all to carry it around. Nice addit...
    Cons:
    A little warm, not a concern as long as it doesn't affect the durability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for the price

posted by stirli on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + easily found drivers from chipmakers' website http://www.displaylink.com/support/mac_downloads.html + works perfectly with static screens + supports the max resolution indicated (1280 x 1024) + probably the cheapest solution of its kind
    Cons:
    - Mac drivers do not support OpenGL/Quartz, so the video motion is very jaggy - possible problems with active USB hubs (i got ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections