DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for Ipod Nano/Touch/Iphone 3g (Black)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:477 (47%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a great device, but I try the impossible...

posted by turrin on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It gives a good signal and I can listen the music played in the car parked next (it doesn't reach the next car when driving because of the distance of security). The buttons work ok and the screen is blue-lighted and allows to read easily the frequency sele...
    Cons:
    I try to make it work together with sku.106950 to play music from a bluetooth device and with sku.111026 to get the energy, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good FM transmitter

posted by thiagoms on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for iPod Nano/Touch/iPhone 3G is very nice and easy to use. This is a good gift, a good price. I like it. I took the package, put on my ipod touch and simply select the station on the radio and it ...
    Cons:
    When I change the music on the iPod touch, the transmitter sends a noise, which is very bad to hear, only to come back to liste...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best. Transmitter. Ever.

posted by mbackman on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Excellent range! - Works with iPhone 4/4S - This device has a docking connector on the bottom, so you can charge the iPhone/iPod/iPad/whatever with a car charger without stopping the music. In theory you could even sync the device through this. - Easy to ...
    Cons:
    - This thing is not exactly the same width and thickness as newer iPhones because they're of different shape than iPhone 3G/GS ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid Performer that takes a beating in the rough car environment

posted by Kurzo on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I chose this unit because of the positive reviews and also because it has the 30 pin plug and 30 pin socket to simplify cabling in the car to suit iPhone and iPad. Allows the iPod/iPhone to charge as well as be heard through the audio system, so quite flex...
    Cons:
    The buttons are small but manageable. Has withstood a few accidents where the iPad has fallen onto floor. Broke the first one a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best FM transmitter I have ever had

posted by solidsnake75 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Usage: iPhone 4 + Music + TomTom App + FM Transmitter This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all. My application is rather comp...
    Cons:
    May be slightly more expensive than others transmitter listed here. But you pay what you get for!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No firm connection to IPOD

posted by plbagger on 10/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to setup and use. Acceptable sound quality when you get it working.
    Cons:
    When hooking in to the IPOD the connection are to loos. This means that if the IPOD moves just a little bit it will loos connec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice gadget, but lacks power

posted by verterok on 11/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Really nice and small transmitter, also you can charge your ipod while using it. - Support for multiple frecuencies - no need to external power if you ipod has enough charge.
    Cons:
    - Lacks enough power to actually work in any recent car, needs to be really close to the radio antena/car stereo - poor coupli...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply WOW

posted by Nikko944 on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing range for an FM transmitter, The option to use any channel on the radio is also an amazing option, you can charge your iPhone/iPod at the same time as you are playing music off of it. simply amazing, I've bought FM transmitters from Griffin, and fro...
    Cons:
    The only con to this is if you blast your music it gets a little distorted because the pickup off of this is not like a direct ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Transmitter, but Kills GPS

posted by Bitchen on 08/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great transmitter! I suspect that it may exceed US standards and that's why it works so well, but I'm not complaining! It'll even overpower a station with a signal. In fact, I'll bet the guy in the car next to me can tune me in!
    Cons:
    I AM complaining that the RF is so strong and the transmitter so "dirty" that the GPS function on my iPhone 3G stops ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by Des14 on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The transmitter is a great item. We had not reception problems and were able to use it while sitting on the couch, we didn't have to leave it right on the stereo for it to work. It is good value for money. It is the same width as the ipod touch so it loo...
    Cons:
    We have cases on our ipod touchs but we have to take the bottom off to be able to use the transmitter. It is a shame that the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections