DX  » Community » Reviews » VSON V-820 2.4GHz RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer and Remote Mouse (2*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent for home theatre use – VSON V-820 2.4GHz RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer and Remote Mouse (2*AAA) Reviews

posted by Qualith on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It's a must-have if you have a PC connected to your TV. Just plug it and start to use it. Very very intuitive use. It's very similar to a presenter by Trust and another by Targus, that cost twice the price. I used the branded presenter and it's very similar to this by DealExtreme. Mine comes with a black bag where you can store all the items (trackball, dongle, cable, mini-cd and instructions). Perhaps a little expensive, but still much more cheap than others.
Cons:
Some buttons are very sensible and acts multiple times when you press them (for example 'My PC' one) in some cases.
Other:
I need some 'Remote control' for my Home Theatre PC and this is perfect for that function. The trackball/presenter is not oriented to MS Powerpoint as similar devices, what can be a pro or a con, depending of your needs. For me this is a con.
Bottomline:
A must have for your HTPC.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections