DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger with USB Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Affordable and reasonable price – Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger with USB Data + Charging Cable for All iPod/iPhone 2G/3G Reviews

posted by gros96 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Loader quickly, not even with prolonged use heats clean white color capabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons:
At least in Israel, not suitable for all types of iPhone depending on which company bought the iPhone. It sounds funny but it is.........................................................................
Other:
Unfortunately the product is quite simple and therefore much further thoughts I add words that the system will not let me go without I will write 500 words I would suggest you order this from that it's pretty funny
Bottomline:
Good product and worth buying even if it does not fit a maximum of your iPhone will move this from someone else and affordable for every pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections