Sort by:
54 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6334 (63%)
  • 4 Star:3318 (33%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by jamesjeffery49 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This mini timer is perfect for cooking especially, as the sound of the alarm is loud and the timing is precise. Such a great price for such a great product!! + Built in stand as well! I found that this product's battery's last a very long time, and you w...
    Cons:
    No Cons to mention. I guess if I were to add a con, it would be that it isn't cheap, but it is, so that isn't a con!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, beautiful and functional

posted by ZevaKi on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very compact, however it outputs a loud sound: I live in a apparent, and I can hear from any place. The magnetic holder is enough to hold the device in any vertical metallic surface. Just be sure that the surface doesn’t “vibrate”, like an air extractor, co...
    Cons:
    For the price it cost, we can no talk about material quality, but I can imagine that put an “alarm-auto-stop” wouldn’t be somet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine, can be put on the oven using the magnet

posted by AshkenaziAvi on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    works fine, can be put on the oven using the magnet. it has also other ways to set the timer. i found that the magnet usage is the best for me. the beep sound is loud and fine. i like the color also. the instructions on the package was clear and nice. it ha...
    Cons:
    hard to operate it when it is set on a table without holding the timer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great timer and cheap too

posted by Arny535 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has several ways for fastening, magnet, clip, desk stand etc. The sound is loud enough for the alarm to actually be heard. Build quality is fine for this price. Ability to time both forward and backwards is great.
    Cons:
    Maybe it would be nice if LCD had better visibility angle.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good basic timer

posted by Jeione on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good basic kitchen timer. Very easy to use and lightweight. Works well. Construction quality seems good and it looks rather nice. I would probably buy another one if I lost it. Magnet at the back.
    Cons:
    No real cons. It's very basic, so it's hard to go wrong here. Could be a bit cheaper though. The little metal hinge at the back...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by AhFook on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to use, just set the number of minutes and seconds you want to countdown from, and press start. Can work as a start/stop timer as well. Just press Start when set to 00.00, and it will start to count up. Buzzer is loud so you can hear even in noisy ...
    Cons:
    Will take some effort and quite a while to set the timer to a big number, e.g 99 min, 59 secs. Buzzer can be too loud in certa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful

posted by GYGYL on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful useful
    Cons:
    Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT a magnet Has NOT ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and LOUD

posted by verde on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Using mine stuck to the fridge for 1.5 years, still working, still did not replace the battery. The sound is VERY LOUD. It's a PRO or a CON, you decide :) You can easily hear it when you are 2 or 3 rooms away from the kitchen.
    Cons:
    The sound is VERY LOUD. Too loud for my little apartment. But the solution is very simple: I've sticked a little piece of tape ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful countdown timer

posted by andrewtjs on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to operate. Built-in magnet means you can stick it on a metal surface. Beeping is really loud, I can hear it through a closed door. I like that it retains the last setting after acknowledging the alarm.
    Cons:
    Timer is not very accurate (1 or 2 seconds/minute.. but hey, it's a kitchen timer)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    extremly usefull!!!

posted by 7Orel7 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is one of my best price per item purchase i have ever made! extremly usefull - very good,very very strong alarm, got a magnet or a clips overall it awesome!!! have this producat in use 3-6 times per day for 4 months nonestop and still working amazing!
    Cons:
    only can go up to 90 minutes - but only need that once for 105 minutes so i set for 15 then after it done i set to 90 so still ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections